Looking for a new fun lunch to try on your kids this Summer?! Try this delicious and easy healthy buffalo chicken sandwich! You are sure to love it!
- 3 (6 oz) of large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of Franks Red Hot Original
- Place chicken breasts in a large slow cooker.
- Turn to high and cook for 1.5-2 hours until chicken breasts have fully cooked.
- Remove and use 2 forks to shred.
- Place in refrigerator to cool.
- Once cooled, add Greek yogurt and Franks Red Hot and mix.
- Serve any way your heart desires!