Want something delicious and easy to make for the Big Game?!You must try these amazing meatballs! You’ll definitely go back for more!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 of ground veal
- 1/2 pound of ground pork
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups of crumbled stale Italian bread
- 1 1/2 cups of lukewarm water
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of freshly grated Romano cheese
- Combine beef, pork, and veal in a large bowl.
- Add garlic, parsley, eggs, salt, cheese, and pepper.
- Blend bread crumbs into meat mixture.
- Slowly add the water 1/2 cup at a time.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Fry meatballs in batches.
- When the meatball is very brown and slightly crisp remove from the heat and drain on a paper towel.