I was not paid for this blog and do not benefit in any way from these companies for suggesting their products. These are simply things I would love to have under my tree and think that the person you are thinking of will also want.
Some people are really difficult to shop for during the holiday season. Like Kristen, she wants creams and lotions and make-up thingy’s that make your face sparkle or something like that. I have no idea what any of that stuff is or which brands are the “good” ones. That’s when I realized that a handy little list explaining all the things she loves would be helpful to me. But I could’t find one, so instead I made a list for people like you, that have people like me in their lives.
We shouldn’t expect you to be a Star Wars nerd, just like Kristen shouldn’t expect me to know what the latest face cream trends are. So I’ve gathered 5 things that your nerd companion will DEFINITELY want this year. The prices range from $17-$250.
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order – If you have a gamer in your life that hasn’t purchased this game themselves yet, do it. It’s by far the best Star Wars game in the last 20 years. You get to build your own LIGHTSABER! Everyone wants to do that.
- Baby Yoda Travel Mug – Baby Yoda has taken the world by storm! Your Star Wars fans face will light up when they unwrap this adorable mug of baby Yoda sipping his soup. SO CUTE!
- R2-D2 Projection Clock – Every one needs to know the time. Now you can know it thanks to your buddy Artoo! A nice addition to every night stand.
- Rebel Symbol Pop Socket – Everyone has a phone and every phone needs a popsocket! I have this on my phone RIGHT NOW. It’s a subtle way to tell the world that I’m a Star Wars fan and to hold my phone.
- Legacy Lightsaber from Galaxy’s Edge – Maybe you can’t make the trip to Disneyland/world. Thankfully, you can spend a little more and buy one of the Legacy Lightsabers online. There are around 10 different lightsabers from some of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars universe. Who is their favorite Jedi or Sith? This is something you’ll have to find out on your own. Also, don’t forget the blade! It’s most likely sold separately and it comes in 2 different sizes.
I guarantee the Star Wars fan in your life will love every one of these products. If they don’t feel free to send the gift to me! I’ll definitely love them.