I feel so clueless when it comes to Baby Lilly sometimes.
It’s so tough to be a parent. That’s why I love the idea of a village raising a child.
I call my mom almost every day, I’m constantly on Google, and I’m always watching videos that will help make me a better parent.
There is a lot of bad information out there, but I find myself always enthralled with TED talks.
They’re quick, which is helpful when you’re a parent, and they’re jam packed with stuff that makes me think.
Here are the 9 TED Talks that I think will make you a better parent.
- How to get kids to thrive in school:
2) How to “have it all”
3) How to raise daughters to be fearless:
4) How to raise successful kids:
5) How to introduce them to technology:
6) Why structure with kids is important:
7) How to teach manners:
8) How to let them off the lease:
9) How to teach them about taboo subjects:
Do you have a favorite parenting video?