Butternut Squash Soup!
By Hope Bidegainberry on December 5, 2017
Feeling cold and need something to warm your tummy right up?! Well try this delicious, hearty, and simple butternut squash soup recipe! It’s absolutely delicious! Yum!
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- Cut Squash into 1-inch chunks.
- In a large pot melt butter.
- Add onion and cook until translucent-about 8 minutes.
- Add squash and stock.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove squash chunks with slotted spoon and place in a blender and puree.
- Return blended squash to the pot.
- Stir and season with nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
- Serve hot.