Bloated? It Might be What Your Drinking
By 965koit on September 21, 2017
We all love beer but there is something we don’t like and that’s gas.
It’s gross, I know but some beer is better than others if you want to reduce your bloat.
A scientist named Dr. Stuart Farrimond looked into this important matter and came up with a list of the gassiest beer or ones that contain the most CO2.
1. Budweiser, 2.71 pints of CO2 per pint
2. Stella Artois and Coors Light, 2.55 pints of CO2 per pint
3. Corona Extra, 2.48 pints of CO2 per pint
4. Bud Light , 2.46 pints of CO2 per pint
5. John Smiths Bitter ,2.44 pints of CO2 per pint.
So what do we drink? He says that Guinness Golden Ale is the best with only 2.27 litres of CO2 per pint.