Chocolate Cherry Cha-Cha Cocktail
By Hope Bidegainberry on February 6, 2018
This is the perfect drink for your Valentine’s Day dinner date! When we put coconut rum with chocolate and cherry flavors, we never expected it to taste like a chocolate covered cherry.
- 1 ounce of cherry liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces of Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1/2 ounce of chocolate vodka
- 1/2 ounce of club soda or sparkling water
- Chill the ingredients beforehand.
- Pour the cherry liqueur into a martini glass.
- Follow it with the Malibu Coconut rum, then the chocolate vodka, and finally the sparkling water.
- Stir and serve.