Easy Beef Enchiladas!
By 965koit on February 11, 2019
These Beef Enchiladas are easy to whip up after a long day at work. They will keep your hungry family happy & full!!
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3 tablespoons canola oil
10 corn or flour tortillas
1 (8-ounce) package sour cream
2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese
1 can of enchilada sauce (short cut for FT working parents!)
1. Brown ground beef over medium-low heat. Drain meat to remove any fat. Add 1/3 cup of
enchilada sauce into brown meat and mix well.
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 oven-safe, casserole dish and spread evenly.
3. Drizzle oil into the bottom of a skillet over a medium-low heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, and
cook for about 1 minute each to soften. (Don’t cook too long or they will be too crispy)
4. Drain tortilla and then add beef, sour cream, cheese and cilantro. Roll tortilla to keep all ingredients
inside. Then place, seam side down, in the casserole dish. Once all enchiladas have been placed side by side into casserole dish, pour remaining enchilada sauce over to make sure well covered. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Place in oven and bake 15 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted.
6. Remove from oven and top with chopped black olives if you like.