Festival Of Holidays
By Hope Bidegainberry on November 25, 2019
There is a lot to see in Disneyland and California Adventure during the Holidays. Disney Festival of Holidays is going on until January 6th and it’s a must see. It is filled with fun for all, multicultural music, and food.
- Mickey’s Happy Holidays – dance along with Mickey and pals and the Holiday Toy Drummers
- Celebrating Christmas and Kwanzaa with soulful, heartwarming holiday songs performed a cappella style
- Mariachi Divas put their own festive spin on classic holiday tunes
- Mostly Kosher honors Hanukkah with an eclectic blend of musical styles from klezmer and jazz to Latin and rock
- The spirited Blue13 Dance Company salutes Diwali with traditional dances during an unforgettable Bollywood party
- Phat Cat Swinger presents brassy, classy, swinging holiday music selections with a fresh new twist
- The Suffragettes, an exciting festival cover band, rock our holidays with hits from favorite musical artists
- Holiday Toy Drummers march to their own beat
Of course this Festival has a lot of food, which is why we come to Disneyland and California Adventure!
What foods you will find:
- A Twist on Tradition – try holiday classics infused with a festive kick like the reimagined Beef Wellington or Reuben potato tots with Russian dressing and rye toast
- Brews & Bites – Delicious chorizo queso fundido with house-made tortilla chips
- Favorite Things – indulge in glazed ham shanks with honey crumble and holiday stuffing mac & cheese or sip a s’mores frozen chocolate milk with house-made toasted marshmallow-infused whipped cream, graham cracker crumble and chocolate drizzle
- Grandma’s Recipes – head home for the holidays with time-honored treats like shepherd’s upside-down pie made with plant-based ground beef or curried cauliflower & chicken with lemon tahini sauce and black garlic drizzle
- Holiday Duets – harmonize with perfect pairings of shrimp and grits with Andouille sausage or braised pork belly adobo with garlic fried rice
- Making Spirits Bright – deliver the perfect toast with pomegranate, apple or cran-blackberry mimosas as well as imported/domestic wines and a hot cocoa marshmallow macaron
- Merry Mashups – kick things off with a turkey-and-stuffing tamale, pork al pastor naan taco with pineapple pico de gallo and cilantro-lime Dannon® Greek yogurt crema or house-made horchata
- Winter Sliderland – sink your teeth into a fried turkey slider on herb roll with cranberry slaw, beef pot roast on potato roll with horseradish cream or a warm peppermint chocolate float with peppermint hot chocolate, Dreyer’s® vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and peppermint crumbles
Explore this seasonal cuisine with the Holidays Sip and Savor pass. This pass consists of a credential lanyard and 8 coupons redeemable for food and beverage offerings at the participating Festival Foods Marketplace kiosks listed above. Be sure to check out the Festival of Holidays, it is now until January 6th.