Foodie Guide To 2018 Holidays At The Disneyland Resort!
By 965koit on November 14, 2018
Every single Disneyland resort has something from candy cane beignets and gingerbread men to eggnog and holiday cocktails!
Many of these seasonal items are available through the Disneyland App!
Here is the list of Holiday Foods:
- Sour Apple Churro with option to add side caramel sauce
- Churro with crushed pretzels and peppermint
- Gingerbread churro
- Sugarplum candy churro
- Peppermint ice cream and cajeta-filled churro with chocolate brownie crumbles, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream
- Churro bites with eggnog gelato and caramel sauce
- Santa hat macaroon with mint white filling and rich chocolate ganache
- Caramel Apple Muffin with streusel
- Eggnog Latte Cheesecake finished with white chocolate mousse “foam” and a sprinkling of nutmeg
- Holiday Vanilla Bean Cupcake filled with red and green chocolate candy pieces and topped with green and white swirled white chocolate mousse and round chocolate swirl candy pieces
- Holiday Brownie topped with white chocolate mousse, sprinkles, chocolate presents, and a Christmas tree Gingerbread Cookie
- Peppermint Holiday Sundae with peppermint ice cream, chocolate sauce, and crushed peppermint
- Holiday Strawberry Lizner Cookie
- Snowman Shortbread Cookie
- Gingerbread Cookie
- Chocolate Mint Yule Log: Chocolate sponge surrounded by mint chip filling and finished with buttercream, white chocolate curls, and white chocolate crispy pearls
- Holiday Bundt Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie: 5” pie shell filled with coconut pastry cream and topped with coconut whipped cream and red and green-colored coconut
Those are just a few delicious desserts!
For the full list CLICK HERE.