SF Is Re-Opening: Here’s What’s Next
By Hope Bidegainberry on June 1, 2020
Air dining, outdoor activities, and even professional sports will be permitted as early as next month. We will have to wait until July to get a proper haircut.
While other states have dived head-first into reopening, San Francisco has been relatively cautious about lifting shelter-in-place restrictions.
Here what will be opening:
- childcare facilities (not including schools)
- Botanical Gardens
- Outdoor museums and historical sites
- Retailers with minimal physical contact will be allowed to do outdoor curbside services
- Press release cites (cobblers and dog groomers)
- Outdoor dining spaces
- Summer camps
- Private household indoor services
- Religious services
- Outdoor exercise classes
- Professional sports and entertainment venues (with no audience)
- Non-emergency medical appointments
- Indoor retailers
- Modified indoor dining spaces
- Hair salons and barbershops
- Appointment-based real estate open houses
- Nail salons
- Massage businesses
- Tattoo parlors
- Indoor museums
Phase 4: The Final Stage will include concert venues, sporting events and performances with a live audience, nightclubs, festivals, and hotels. It is unclear when this final stage will happen.
For more information CLICK HERE.