The Best Meatballs!
By Hope Bidegainberry on January 16, 2018
Want something delicious and easy to make for the Big Game?!You must try these amazing meatballs! You’ll definitely go back for more!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 of ground veal
- 1/2 pound of ground pork
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups of crumbled stale Italian bread
- 1 1/2 cups of lukewarm water
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of freshly grated Romano cheese
- Combine beef, pork, and veal in a large bowl.
- Add garlic, parsley, eggs, salt, cheese, and pepper.
- Blend bread crumbs into meat mixture.
- Slowly add the water 1/2 cup at a time.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Fry meatballs in batches.
- When the meatball is very brown and slightly crisp remove from the heat and drain on a paper towel.