Watered Tree VS Dry Tree: Which Burns Faster?
By 965koit on December 13, 2017
If you are going to have a real tree in your house for Christmas then there are some easy rules that you should follow to stay safe. There is a video of a tree that has been watered regularly and a tree that hasn’t been watered at all. The difference in how fast they burst into flames is STAGGERING. At first you can see the tree that has been watered start to smoke but it never quite catches on fire. However, the dry tree becomes a ball of flames in less that 10 seconds. Watch the video below.
Other rules to follow are:
- Make sure your tree is away from a heat source like furnace or heater.
- Check the wires on the lights to make sure none are frayed
- Dont plug to many things into one socket
- Turn the lights off before you go to bed.
- Once the needles start to fall off in bulk, get rid of the tree. Even if you have been watering it.