- 1 boneless ham (about 6-7 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard, or as needed
- 1 can pineapple rings in juice, drained and set juice aside
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Score ham by making 1/2-inch deep diagonal cuts, creating a diamond pattern, transfer ham to a roasting pan.
- Mix brown sugar with yellow mustard, to make a smooth sauce.
- Pour saved pineapple juice over ham, then pour the honey over the ham.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over honey. Spread the pineapple rings around the top of the ham and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until diamond pattern on ham splits open about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Baste ham every 20 minutes with pan drippings.