Top 5 scary movies no one talks about!
By 965koit on October 16, 2019
Halloween is just around the corner, which means it’s officially scary movie season. Kristen always makes fun of me because of my obscure movie references. So this list isn’t going to be your normal collection of scary movies.
The ones every always talk about don’t really scare me. The Shining? More like the BORING. Exorcist? Someone always seems to exorcise me from my seat when it’s on, because I’m possessed by BOREDOM. I could go on, but you get the point.
If you’re sick of seeing the same 10 movies on every scary movie list, here are my top 5 scary movies that some how damaged my psyche (and one that should be on every movie list ever). Now, grab your significant other, or your cat, turn off the lights and snuggle in close because it’s gonna get random.
- Silver Bullet – As a kid this was the scariest movie ever. You never see the monster and the suspense and all around creepiness of the preacher still haunt me to this day. I haven’t seen it since I was a kid so I’m sure it doesn’t hold up. I know for sure that the last scenes special affects don’t, however I still think its a great movie.
- Poltergeist 3 – The first Poltergeist was pretty scary but no one ever talks about part 3. The 3rd movie MESSED ME UP as a kid and even a little today. In this movie the main bad guy could come through mirrors and reflections. There is a scene where he enters through a pool and grabs someone. I had a pool in my backyard and refused to swim at night because of this scene. Even now I won’t do it.
- A Quiet Place – This is by far one of the best scary movies made in the last 20 years. I absolutely loved this movie! It’s such a unique premise and I know that if silence = living longer, I wouldn’t have made it 2 days.
- Cabin Fever – I feel like I’m the only person who watched this movie. This has some things that happen that have scarred me for life (shout out to the leg shaving scene!) but no one ever mentions it.
- Little Shop of Horrors – OK, this is not a scary movie. However, it has the word “horrors” in it which automatically qualifies it to be on a scary movie list. This is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time and any time I can include it on a list, I’m going too.
Something else that is scary in today’s world are Phone Scams. Find out all about the latest one by reading my blog.