Friday April 12th is National Grilled Cheese Day! This is so easy to make and couldn’t be more satisfying. Enjoy your grilled cheese with a cup of classic tomato soup!
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 8 slices sourdough (0f course) bread
- 2 slices of American Cheese (Feel free to get fancy and substitute with a Gruyere, Monterey Jack or Cheddar Mix)
- Spread 3 tablespoons butter on 1 side of both bread slices.
- Assemble sandwich and toast one side of sandwich, butter side down, in a large skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown, 3-4 minutes
- Flip your Grilled Cheese in same skillet and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
- Heat up a can of Campbell’s Tomato Soup, perfect for dipping your Grilled Cheese Sandwich!