Bacon Wrapped Chicken!
By 965koit on August 14, 2017
August 20th in National Bacon Lovers Day! So why not celebrate with a delicious bacon recipe!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 package of cream cheese, sliced
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh chives
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Pound the chicken breasts until flat.
- Put a slice of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon of chopped chives in the middle of each breast and roll up.
- Wrap each rolled breast with 1 slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed soup, milk, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix until smooth, then pour over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated over for 1 hour.