Green Bean Casserole
By 965koit on October 29, 2018
Green Bean Casserole is a Thanksgiving Classic! Offer to take an item off your host’s list this Thanksgiving and bring the Green Bean Casserole! This version is super easy and topped with Cheddar Cheese and French Fried Onions! YUM!
- 2 cans green beans, drained (14.5 ounce)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can French fried onions (6 ounce)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
- Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir and heat in the microwave on High until warm (2 1/2 minutes) . Add 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 minutes. Spray a casserole dish nonstick spray, add green beans and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese.
- At this point you can store your casserole in the fridge and bring to Thanksgiving. Just ask your host to bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown, easy to do while they’re carving the turkey!