This Thai inspired Pumpkin Curry is delicious on a cool night, serve over rice with salad for a nutritious and hearty meal.
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 2/ lbs Fresh Pumpkin peeled and cubed
- 1 14oz Can Coconut Mile
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3oz Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro
- Heat pot over medium heat and add the oil along with the chopped onion and curry powder. Saute until soft and translucent. Add the pumpkin and stir.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring to the boil. Cover and let it simmer over medium heat for around 10-12 minutes until the pumpkin is soft and cooked.
- Stir in the spinach and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the cashews, pumpkin seeds and cilantro, keeping a little aside for serving.
- Serve over rice, topped with fresh chopped cilantro pumpkin seeds and cashews.