If you’ve served in the military, thank you so much! That takes great courage and you should know how grateful we are for this.
You deserve to get some free food today! Here’s where you can get some freebies today.*
- Applebee’s – Vets and active service members get one of 8 entrées to choose from for a free meal. Bay Area Locations include 2770 Taylor (SF), Alameda, Pinole, San Rafael, Hayward, Redwood City, Walnut Creek, Vallejo, Fremont and more.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse – Free entree (up to $12.95). Bay Area Locations include San Bruno, San Mateo, San Rafael, Concord, Newark, Dublin, Cupertino, Brentwood, San Jose and more)
- Boston Market: Buy one meal and a drink and get one meal free at Boston Market with this coupon. The deal lasts Nov. 11-12.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Free “Wings for Heroes” — small order of traditional or boneless wings, plus free fries — all day Nov. 11.
- California Pizza Kitchen – A pizza, full-size salad, or pasta. Bay Area Locations include 53 Third St (SF), Emeryville, Corte Madera, San Mateo, Walnut Creek, Stanford, Stoneridge (Pleasanton), Valley Fair (Santa Clara) and more.
- Chili’s – Free meal from a select menu. Bay Area Locations include San Bruno, San Leandro, Concord, Union City
- Chuck E Cheese’s: Military families can get a free one-topping personal pizza at Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurants.
- Claim Jumper: Free entree on Monday, Nov. 12. Choice from a menu that includes Chicken Pot Pie, Grilled Shrimp, Country Fried Steak, Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes, several others.
- Olive Garden – Free entree from special menu with unlimited soup, salad & breadsticks. Bay Area Locations include Stonestown Mall (SF), Hayward, Fremont, Vallejo, Milpitas, San Jose and more)
- Red Robin – Free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and unlimited steak fries.Bay Area Locations include San Bruno, San Mateo, Concord, Santa Clara, Fairfield, San Jose and more)
- Starbucks – Veterans, active duty service members and military spouses, enjoy a free tall (12 fl oz) hot brewed coffee on Veterans Day (11/11) at any participating Starbucks® store. *Limit one per customer.
- Red Lobster On Sunday and Monday, November 11th and 12th to thank Veterans, active duty military and reservists, Red Lobster will offer a free appetizer or dessert from their select Veterans Day menu. To receive offer, show a valid military ID. Bay Area locations in San Bruno, Fremont and Milpitas
- BJ’s Restaurant
On Veterans Day, all service members can enjoy a complimentary entree up to $12.95, plus a free Dr Pepper, by presenting a military ID or proof of service. In addition, if you are Current or Retired Military, you can claim a free Pizookie® by clicking claim free Pizookie®. If you wish to help military heroes enjoy a free Pizookie®, contribute in restaurant during the month of November. Bay Area locations in San Bruno, Cupertino, and San Mateo
- Chevy’s: Free three-item Mexican combo from 3 p.m. until closing time Nov. 11. (Not valid during brunch.) Select from tacos, enchiladas, flautas, tamales and chiles relleno.
Offering a buy one get one free (BOGO) burrito, bowl, salad or taco on Veterans Day from open to close. Offer valid for all active duty military, reserves, national guard, military spouses and retired military with valid ID. Bay Area locations everywhere.
- Dunkin’ Donuts
On November 11, Veterans and active duty military can enjoy a free donut at Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide, no purchase necessary. Bay Area locations – South San Francisco, Half Moon Bay, Walnut Creek, Fremont
- El Torito: Free three-item Mexican combo from 3 p.m. until closing time Nov. 11. (Not valid during brunch.) Select from tacos, enchiladas, flautas, tamales and chiles relleno.
- Famous Dave’s: Get a free “2-Meat Salute” on either Nov. 11 or Nov. 12. Select two from a menu that includes Texas Beef Brisket, Georgia Chopped Pork, Sweetwater Catfish Fingers, Southside Rib Tips and BBQ Chicken.
- Galeto: This Brazilian steakhouse in Oakland will offer veterans 25 percent off full churrasco meals on Nov. 10, 11 and 12. Applies to lunch or dinner, not valid on alcoholic beverages or dessert.
- Golden Corral: Free dinner on Military Appreciation Night, which runs from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12. (Note: This offer is open to reservists and National Guard.)
- Hooters Free Meal
Hooters invites all veterans and current servicemen and women to a Hooters Veterans Day free meal from their select Veterans Day menu by presenting a military ID or proof of service at participating Hooters locations across the country on 11-11. Bay Area Locations in San Bruno, Dublin, Campbell, Rohnert Park
- Little Caesars Pizza
On Saturday, November 11, from 11am to 2pm, veterans and active military members can receive a free $5 HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo. Bay Area locations in San Francisco, Daly City, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Alameda, Berkeley, Millbrae, Oakland, San Jose and just about everywhere.
- McCormick and Schmick’s Free Entree
Veterans and Gold Star families (parents and spouse) can enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner at McCormick and Schmick’s on Sunday, November 11th, 2018. Bay Area locations in San Francisco and San Jose.
- On the Border: Create Your Own 2-Item Combo Meal on Nov. 11. Mexican choices include enchiladas, tacos, empanadas, salad, soup. All platters include rice, beans, chips and salsa. Call ahead to make sure your local restaurant is participating.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Free entree of Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs and Spaghetti all day Nov. 11. Mom’s Meatballs are house-made with beef, veal, pork and ricotta.
- SAJJ Mediterranean: Free entree — up to $15 value — on either Nov. 11 or Nov. 12. Guests can customize their meal by selecting their base (turmeric rice bowl, pita sandwich, wrap or salad) and top it with steak or chicken shawarma, falafel or plant-based Impossible kabob, then top it with various sauces.
On Veterans Day, 11/11, Wienerschnitzel is offering a free Chili Dog with a small fry and a small Pepsi to Veterans and Active Duty Servicemembers. Bring your military ID or dress in a uniform. Bay Area Locations included El Cerrito, Alameda and San Jose
- Black Angus Steakhouse
11/12/18 participating restaurants will offer veterans and active military professionals a special $9.99 Certified Angus Beef® Top Sirloin Steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli and a non-alcoholic beverage. Bay Area Locations in San Lorenzo, Pleasant Hill and Dublin
- Denny’s All You Can Eat Pancakes
All veterans, active, and retired military personnel at all participating Denny’s restaurants nationwide will receive a free Build Your Own Grand Slam breakfast on Monday, Nov. 12, from 5 a.m. to noon. Diners must show ID to receive this offer.
- Outback Steakhouse: Get a free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer and non-alcoholic beverage on Nov. 11.
- Texas Roadhouse: Free lunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 11. Menu choices include Sirloin Steak, Grilled Pork Chop, Country Fried Chicken, burger, salads.
- Fogo de Chão: At this Brazilian steakhouse, all veterans and active-duty personnel will receive 50 percent off their entire meal over three days, Friday, Nov. 9, to Sunday, Nov. 11. Up to three of their guests get 10 percent off their meal.
- TGI Fridays: Veterans receive a free rack of Big Ribs or any entrée up to $12 when they eat at TGI Fridays.
*Make sure your local location is participating. Thanks to our friends at ABC7 and SF Fun Cheap for helping us compile this list.