10 Things They Don’t Tell You When Taking a Disney Cruise
By Hope Bidegainberry on October 11, 2019
Cruises are a great experience, but if you’ve never been on a cruise there are a lot of things to think abut before hand.
- Room service is FREE on the Disney Cruise.
- Ice cream is also FREE.
- Plan on being lost at sea-once you are out on the water, you are completely disconnected. No phones, no wifi. All cruise ships offer both, but the fees are a true reminder that you are on vacation!
- Special spa secret deals. On the daily newsletters, there was a special spa deal in the bottom corner.
- Make sure you bring a highlighter. When you arrive you get this encyclopedia of awesome things to do. There’s so much, you won’t know which to pick.
- Pack a day of play bag. Most times there is a 3pm check-in time on the cruise with no access to your luggage. Pack a bag-put your bathing suits in, snacks for the kids, sunscreen, sunglasses, books, and camera.
- Don’t forget to tip. Often times your trip tips are included, but make sure because the staff is amazing!
- Do not miss the boat.
- Check out the kids club to get some adult time.