Dress up as the power outage for Halloween!
By 965koit on October 10, 2019
Every year there is something in pop culture that becomes the costume of the year. This year, at least in the Bay area, it’s going to be the power outage. But how can anyone dress up as a power outage? I’ve been thinking about this for too long this morning, here are some ideas I came up with.
1. Dress in all black (too obvious)
2. You can use the socket half of the couples costume that is the Plug and the Socket, place red tape over the holes to show that there is no access to power
3. Dress up as a skyscraper and black out all the windows. Maybe put little lego people inside playing board games, depending how detailed you want to get.
4. A power switch set to off, while wearing a PG&E hat or helmet.
5. A PG&E worker that is constantly turning off the lights everywhere you go. Every time you enter a room at the Halloween party, hit the switch and say “Sorry, it’s really windy outside”
6. Dress up like a battery & put little “x’s” over your eyes.
7. Go as a cell phone with no charge.
8. Finally, dress up as a lightbulb that doesn’t turn on.
Now get out there and be topical at your company Halloween party this year. Drop any ideas you have in the comments below! I would love to see what you come up with.