Five Touristy Things You Should Always Do On Vacation
By Hope Bidegainberry on August 5, 2019
If you’re going on vacation before summer ends, here are five touristy things you should always do in a new city . . .
- “Hop on hop off” bus tour. They’re a quick and easy way to get familiar with a place. And they can also help you figure out what areas you want to do some more sightseeing later.
- Visit a museum. Try to hit up at least one art, history, or industry museum while you’re in town.
- Climb the city’s tallest building. A lot of cities have buildings that let visitors take elevators or stairs to the top. And you should get a good view of the city’s whole skyline.
- Go for a hike. The outdoors offer a different perspective on a city. And it’s a good way to burn off some calories from all those vacation meals.
- Attend a sporting event. You don’t have to be a fan of the home team or even like sports to enjoy a game. Live sporting events are a great way to meet people from that city and get a taste of the local cuisine.