Oreo Has Five New Flavors Coming out This Summer
By Hope Bidegainberry on May 15, 2019
Oreo just announced all the new flavors they’re rolling out this summer to keep you constantly eating cookies. Check ’em out . . .
- S’mores Oreos are hitting stores now. They have a graham cracker-flavored cookie and two layers of cream, one marshmallow, one chocolate.
- Latte Thins are coming in June. They’re thin chocolate cookies with coffee-flavored cream in between. And these aren’t limited edition . . . Oreo says they’re permanent.
- Marshmallow Moon Oreos are coming in mid-June. These are basically regular Oreos, but they have a moon design on the cookies to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. And the cream is purple.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Oreos are coming in July. Oreo teamed up with Baskin-Robbins and there are two layers of cream on the cookies: A mint layer and a chocolate layer. And both layers have tiny chocolate chips inside.
- Maple Cream Oreos are coming in August. These are the golden vanilla cookies with maple-flavored cream in between.
Which one are you excited to try?!