Join Freska at Grocery Outlet in San Francisco
July 20 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join Freska and 96.5 KOIT this Saturday, July 20th from 12pm-2pm at the San Francisco Grocery Outlet as donations will be collected for Grocery Outlet’s Independence from Hunger program.
With school almost out for the summer, many children and their families are at risk of experiencing food insecurity, lacking the basic nutrients necessary to live active, healthy lives. Simultaneously, food agencies typically experience the greatest need to serve children who are out of school during the summer months, leading to low inventories across the country.
In order to combat food insecurity, on June 26th, Grocery Outlet will launch its 9th annual Independence from Hunger (IFH) national food drive campaign.
- Give $5, get $5. Donate $5 or more in a single transaction in-store or online and you will receive a coupon for $5 off a future purchase of $25 or more.
- Go to your local Grocery Outlet store and pick up a pre-made bag that is filled with an assortment of the groceries that have been identified as needed.
- Tell your cashier you want to make a cash donation at the register. Donations will go directly to that store’s local food agency partner. Donate $1, $5 or round up your change.
- Join the events at your local store to support the Independence from Hunger food drive.
- Donate online by visiting GroceryOutlet.com/Donate. Online donations support the Bay Area community through our partnership with Alameda County Community Food Bank.
July 20, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm